Every year, the MCPASD Education Foundation awards grants to MCPASD teachers and staff for innovative and unique programs that complement our District’s educational goals by going beyond the traditional learning environment to create truly inspiring experiences. Since 2013, we’ve made more than 125 grants, worth over $125,000 in total, to support creative initiatives in all 11 MCPASD schools.
The foundation is now accepting applications for this year’s grants. Teachers and staff are invited to apply for full or partial funding between $250 and $2,500 to support projects that accomplish one or more of the following objectives:
- Improve student engagement through student voice and choice.
- Improve student engagement through innovative practices.
- Improve student engagement by promoting a growth mindset in all students.
- Improve student engagement through relationships with all students.
- Enhance student or adult engagement through physical or mental well-being.
To apply or learn more, please check out the 2022 Inspiration Grant Application.